A comprehensive financial plan should be based on your goals. Foster Victor Wealth Advisors offers fee-based planning services whereby we have a fiduciary responsibility to always act in clients’ best interests. Your custom financial planning roadmap will be created by assessing your current financial situation and identifying gaps.
Take a look at our planning paradigm:
By understanding your business inside-and-out we can recommend strategies and products to grow and protect it. We will work with you to create a plan that includes:
You have worked hard to accumulate wealth, and Foster Victor Wealth Advisors is skilled at assisting you in protecting your estate and leaving a legacy that reflects your core values and beliefs. Together, we will develop a comprehensive plan to meet your goals and ensure your family’s financial security.
Through comprehensive estate planning analysis we work to ensure your assets are protected and distributed according to your wishes. Our team will also help you navigate the complex estate tax landscape.
Foster Victor Wealth Advisors offer:
We offer recommendations for the following estate planning tools:
A revocable trust allows for the professional management of your assets during your lifetime and following your death. This type of trust often permits your assets to be managed without the need for a court-ordered guardianship if you become incapacitated, and allows your assets to pass to beneficiaries outside of the potentially costly and time-consuming probate process after your death.
An irrevocable trust allows for the professional management of your assets and allows you to make gifts to the trust – free of gift tax up to certain limits – so that assets can grow and pass to your beneficiaries without being diminished by estate taxes.
Irrevocable trusts that are designed to provide income to beneficiaries and to charitable organizations, often at a lower tax cost than gifts made outside of these trusts.
These are irrevocable trusts that endure for multiple generations, so that assets can be managed for, and distributed to, grandchildren and generations beyond. This strategy frequently avoids estate and gift taxes that would apply if assets were transferred outright to each generation.
Trusts that take advantage of state and federal estate tax exemptions so that property can pass to a surviving spouse and other beneficiaries while minimizing the impact of estate taxes.
Financing a loved one’s education is challenging. Foster Victor Wealth Advisors will develop a personalized plan to achieve goals to fund higher education.
You deserve concierge-quality advisory and planning services customized for your individual needs and goals. Contact us today to get started.
• Budget Review
• Charitable Giving Strategies
• Generational Wealth Transfer Strategies
• Creating Income Streams
• Investment Portfolio Review
• Real Estate Acquisition and Divestiture
• Distribution Planning Review
• Family Meeting with Parents, Children or other Relatives
• Home, Auto & Umbrella Insurance Review
• Life, Disability & LTC Insurance Review
• Mortgage & Equity Line Review
• RMD Planning
• Roundtable Meeting with Team of Advisors
• Social Security Analysis
• Tax Planning/Investment Funding/Contributions
• Financial Planning
• Student Loan Analysis
• Short Term & Long Term Goal Planning
• Retirement Accounting Funding Strategies
• Business Merger & Acquisition Consulting
• Mortgage Payoff Schedules
• Introductions to other professional service providers (Bankers, CPAs, Attorneys)
• Portfolio Management (Dividend Growth Strategies, Balanced Strategies, etc.)
• Retirement Plan Creation/Funding/Service
• Document Vault Creation
• Account Aggregation